- 🔒 30 Days Return and Exchange guarantee
- 💌 24/7 Customer Support
Piece beautiful Dresden petals easily.
This is a versatile set of ten templates that can be mixed and matched to create dozens of quilt blocks, cut tumbler, and circle shapes, AND for free-motion machine quilting with a ruler.
This classic quilt is made of blocks with fabric appliquéd or pieced in a series of radiating "petals" with flat sides. They radiate from a central circle.
- Dresden Petals: Templates can produce 8 petals, 12 petals, and 16 petals. Mix and match to create dozens of Dresden Plate blocks.
- You can also mix up the edge finishes of the petals with four different options: Pointy, curved, straight, and fuse curve. This will change the effects and create even more Dresden Plate combinations!
- Tumbler Templates: This set can also be used to cut Tumbler shapes to piece together to create unique quilts.
The Dresden Plate quilt pattern was one of the most popular quilts made during the 1920s and 30s.
💕 What we received from our customer
🌎Global Transportation ✈
Please note that transportation is insured and it takes 7-15 days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. The tracking number will always be sent, so you can track every step of it! Cool things are worth the wait! 😉
🔒100% risk-free purchase 🔥
If you bought it and think it is not for you, don't worry. Just send us a message on the contact information email@example.com and we will provide you with a replacement or refund to ensure it is correct. 100% simple and risk-free process.
2. In the pop-up window, click on the location on the image below.
3. Choose your bank country.
4. Now you can use credit cards to pay.
Do you want to use this credit card to create a PayPal account?
According to your needs, choose yes or no.